RENO DIAGNOSTIC CENTERS CELEBRATING 30 YEARS OF OPERATION IN NORTHERN NEVADA
RENO, Nev. (December 8, 2015) – Reno Diagnostic Centers (RDC) will be celebrating 30 years of operation on December 16, 2015. In the 30 years of operation, RDC has become the region’s benchmark for excellence in medical imaging.
In 1985, Reno Diagnostic Centers opened for business, servicing northern Nevada’s needs for medical imaging. RDC’s mission has always been to provide patients the best technology and service at a great value. Since 1985, RDC has been a pioneer in technology when they brought the first MRI scanner to Nevada and with it, a lasting reputation for leadership in medical imaging. Dr. Ross Golding, one of the founding partners and the current Medical Director for RDC has been a part of every milestone in RDC’s 30 years of business. “We are proud to have installed Nevada’s first MRI scanner. I am even more proud of RDC’s ability to combine our great technology with RDC’s personalized service and competitive pricing.”
RDC is proud to celebrate a remarkable list of firsts for northern Nevada.
- 1985, first MRI in the state of Nevada.
- 1996, first Open MRI scanner in northern Nevada.
- 2000, first Positron Emission Tomography (PET) imaging system in northern Nevada. This system was revolutionary in cancer diagnosis technology.
- 2001, first to offer digital mammography.
- 2006, first to have a 3T MRI- allowing for improved image quality and faster scan times.
- 2006, first to provide PET Fusion, offering the ability to fuse prior or future CT or MRI scans from any location, with the sharpest image quality and less radiation.
- 2015, first and currently the only site to offer 3D Mammography.
Since 1985, Northern Nevadans have put their trust in Reno Diagnostic Centers. We continue to be committed to earning that trust every day from our patients, referring physicians and insurance companies in our communities. RDC offers residents of northern Nevada a wide array of advanced medical diagnostic imaging services including MRI, CT, 3D Mammography, Digital Mammography with Computer Aided Diagnosis (CAD), Whole Breast Ultrasound, PET/CT, Dexa, Digital X-Ray and Fluoroscopy. For more information on RDC visit www.renodiagnosticcenters.com or to schedule an interview, contact Jocelyn Rossi at 775-323-5083 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org