Reno Diagnostic Centers is hiring a Full Time, Accounting Manager.
We are looking to for someone that is a strong team player who works well with others and understands the requirements of a high volume diagnostic center.
This position is a key member of the management team and is responsible for the accurate and timely completion of accounting functions to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities such as general ledger, reconciliation of all accounts, budgets, all aspects of accounts payable and cash management for Golding Radiology LTD, Radiology Consultants LLC, Medical Financial Management LLC and other affiliated companies. This position is also responsible for payroll and oversees 1 accountant and 1 payroll/purchasing clerk.
The following qualifications are required for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA a plus
- Knowledgeable in GAAP
- 5+ years Accounting with at least 2 years leadership responsibility, experience in healthcare a plus
- Previous responsibility for payroll
- Must have experience with accounting responsibility for multiple inter-related companies
- Excellent detail, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
Since 1985, Northern Nevadans have put their trust in Reno Diagnostic Centers. We continue to be committed to earning that trust every day. We believe that there is more to advanced medical imaging than simply providing services to patients. It means providing our patients with the highest level of dignity and respect. It also means that our patients, referring physicians, and insurance companies should receive the most comprehensive medical imaging technology, the highest level of professional expertise in the industry, and the best patient care available.
This opportunity is full-time. If you want to be a part of the Reno Diagnostic Centers team, please submit your cover letter and resume to HR@renoimage.com