CT Technologist – Per Diem
Reno Diagnostic Centers is hiring a per diem CT Technologist. At Reno Diagnostic Centers, we focus on creating a supportive and high-functioning work environment where we can have fun while providing excellent service to our patients at an intensely quick pace. We are looking to add a strong team player who works well with others and understands the requirements of a high volume diagnostic center.
The CT Technologist will perform CT imaging procedures to produce high-quality diagnostic scans. Under guidance and approval of site Radiologist, the technologist administers contrast agents according to site-specific protocols. The Technologist will also maintain technical competency through continued education and participation training programs.
The qualifications of the position require:
- Current ARRT certification for CT technologists.
- GE experience desired.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support certification (Pediatric Advance Life support certification a plus).
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification.
- Current knowledge of sterile technique and supplies used during special exams related to CT.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 60 pounds as well as assist with patient maneuvering.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service with a high degree of professionalism while working in a high-volume, high-stress environment.
Since 1985, Northern Nevadans have put their trust in Reno Diagnostic Centers. We continue to be committed to earning that trust every day. We believe that there is more to advanced medical imaging than simply providing services to patients. It means providing our patients with the highest level of dignity and respect. It also means that our patients, referring physicians, and insurance companies should receive the most comprehensive medical imaging technology, the highest level of professional expertise in the industry, and the best patient care available.