Reno Diagnostic Centers is hiring a Full–Time Facilities Maintenance Coordinator.
At Reno Diagnostic Centers, we focus on creating a supportive and high-functioning work environment where we can have fun while providing excellent service to our patients at an intensely quick pace. We are looking to add a strong team player who works well with others and understands the requirements of a high-volume diagnostic center.
Under the supervision of the Director of IT and Facilities, the Facilities Maintenance Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining day-to day operational standards set forth by management at each of the Reno Diagnostic Centers facilities.
- Provide administrative and operational support to the Director of IT and Facilities.
- Perform daily clerical tasks pertaining to the upkeep of facility and equipment records.
- Maintain and routinely inspect facilities and grounds, handling/resolving problems as they arise, which may include the cleanup of bio hazardous debris. (Travel to both Reno and Carson City locations will be required on as-needed basis)
- Monitor and order facility supplies; monitor functionality of facility equipment, including but not limited to laundry equipment, water heating equipment, fire safety equipment, water feature and landscape systems; call for and schedule repairs as needed.
- Ready and willing to perform additional tasks and other duties as assigned
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Data entry experience.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Team player with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must possess and maintain a high level of integrity and commitment to excellence.
- Must be physically able to lift minimum of 45 lbs.
- Must be physically able to sit at a computer for extended periods of time.
- Must have own transportation to travel between work sites as needed.