Full Time Patient Relations – Front Desk Representative
Are you a team player with excellent customer service skills and knowledge of requirements for a diagnostic center? If so, we need you!
Reno Diagnostic Centers is hiring a Full Time Patient Relations – Front Desk Representative who is a strong team player who works well with others and understands the requirements of a high volume diagnostic center.
Under the supervision of the Front Office Manager, the Patient Relations Front Desk Representative will perform reception and patient registration functions to provide efficient and accurate patient processing for scheduled diagnostic services. The Front Desk Representative is also responsible for maintaining an orderly and comfortable waiting environment for patients, family members, and center guests. Hours could be days, nights, or weekends.
- Minimum of 1 year prior experience in radiology or medical front office operations, or related field. College/trade school education may be accepted in lieu of experience depending on course of study.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Computer literacy and demonstration of typing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and high degree of professionalism.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
If you meet these qualifications listed above, then please submit your resume today at HR@renoimage.com
Since 1985, Northern Nevadans have put their trust in Reno Diagnostic Centers. We continue to be committed to earning that trust every day. We believe that there is more to advanced medical imaging than simply providing services to patients. It means providing our patients with the highest level of dignity and respect. It also means that our patients, referring physicians, and insurance companies should receive the most comprehensive medical imaging technology, the highest level of professional expertise in the industry, and the best patient care available.