Patient Relations Manager- Full Time
Reno Diagnostic Centers is hiring a Full Time, Patient Relations Manager.
We are looking to for someone that is a strong team player who works well with others and understands the requirements of a high volume diagnostic center.
The Patient Relations Manager position includes managing an out-patient radiology scheduling call center and front desk team members, as well as providing contributions to the companies’ development as part of the management team. Candidate must be highly focused on customer service and patient satisfaction and possess the ability to troubleshoot multifaceted problems in a systematic manner.
The following qualifications are required for this position:
• Minimum 2 years customer service experience-medical preferred
• Minimum 1 year supervisory or managerial experience-medical preferred
• Associates degree or higher preferred (or equal or greater experience in medical office management)
• Experienced working with EHR/EMR/Practice Management Applications
• Medical terminology
• Proficient in MS Office: Excel, Word, and Outlook and basic office machines
Since 1985, Northern Nevadans have put their trust in Reno Diagnostic Centers. We continue to be committed to earning that trust every day. We believe that there is more to advanced medical imaging than simply providing services to patients. It means providing our patients with the highest level of dignity and respect. It also means that our patients, referring physicians, and insurance companies should receive the most comprehensive medical imaging technology, the highest level of professional expertise in the industry, and the best patient care available.
This opportunity is full-time. If you want to be a part of the Reno Diagnostic Centers team, please submit your cover letter and resume to HR@renoimage.com