Reno Diagnostic Centers is hiring a Full Time, Patient Relations Scheduling Representative.
We are looking to for someone that is a strong team player who works well with others and understands the requirements of a high volume diagnostic center.
The Scheduling Representative is responsible for all functions pertaining to the scheduling of diagnostic imaging services provided at Reno Diagnostic Centers. Scheduling Representatives are expected to maintain a thorough understanding of all protocols for examinations including exam preparation requirements, appropriate timing factors, coordination of others studies, and billing requirements in order to coordinate the efforts of each department. The Scheduling Representative will promote teamwork and maintain high levels of customer service and professionalism in all communications.
The following qualifications are required for this position:
- Minimum of 1 year prior experience in radiology or medical scheduling, medical front office operations, or related field. College/trade school education may be accepted in lieu of experience depending on course of study. Those with extensive customer service experience in a call center/reservations scheduling environment may also be considered pending a pre-employment evaluation.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Computer literacy and demonstration of typing skills (40 wpm).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and high degree of professionalism.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of medical terminology or Anatomy/Physiology courses preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
Since 1985, Northern Nevadans have put their trust in Reno Diagnostic Centers. We continue to be committed to earning that trust every day. We believe that there is more to advanced medical imaging than simply providing services to patients. It means providing our patients with the highest level of dignity and respect. It also means that our patients, referring physicians, and insurance companies should receive the most comprehensive medical imaging technology, the highest level of professional expertise in the industry, and the best patient care available.
This opportunity is full-time. If you want to be a part of the Reno Diagnostic Centers team, please submit your cover letter and resume to HR@renoimage.com