Ultrasound Technologist – PRN
Reno Diagnostic Centers is hiring a PRN Ultrasound Technologist.
At Reno Diagnostic Centers, we focus on creating a supportive and high-functioning work environment where we can have fun while providing excellent service to our patients at an intensely quick pace. We are looking to add a strong team player who works well with others and understands the requirements of a high volume diagnostic center.
Under the supervision and direction of the Clinical Manager and Ultrasound Lead Technologist, the Ultrasound (US) Technologist will be responsible for the independent operation of ultrasound equipment and will perform ultrasound exams under the supervision of the Radiologist. The US Technologist is responsible for daily operations of the US department, monitoring US equipment and reporting failures, and maintaining patient well-being and safety. The US Technologist will maintain a high standard of medical ethics at all times and is self-motivated to increase levels of understanding and knowledge of the field.
The qualifications of the position require:
- Graduate of a formal Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program or Cardiovascular Technology Program.
- Active certification or certification eligible by American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS).
- Echocardiograms experience a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and able to maintain high degree of professionalism while working in a high-volume, high-stress environment
Since 1985, Northern Nevadans have put their trust in Reno Diagnostic Centers. We continue to be committed to earning that trust every day. We believe that there is more to advanced medical imaging than simply providing services to patients. It means providing our patients with the highest level of dignity and respect. It also means that our patients, referring physicians, and insurance companies should receive the most comprehensive medical imaging technology, the highest level of professional expertise in the industry, and the best patient care available.
This opportunity is on-call. If you want to be a part of the Reno Diagnostic Centers team, please submit your cover letter and resume to HR@renoimage.com