X-Ray Technologist- Part-Time & Per Diem
Reno Diagnostic Centers is hiring a part-time and a per diem (on-call) X-Ray Technologist.
At Reno Diagnostic Centers, we focus on creating a supportive and high-functioning work environment where we can have fun while providing excellent service to our patients at an intensely quick pace. We are looking to add a strong team player who works well with others and understands the requirements of a high-volume diagnostic center.
Technologist will be responsible for the independent operation of XR and Fluoroscopy equipment, and for performing XR exams under the supervision of the radiologist. The XR Technologist is responsible for the daily operations of the XR department, patient scheduling, monitoring XR equipment, and reporting equipment failures. The XR Technologist is required to maintain a high standard of medical ethics at all times and should be self-motivated to increase the level of understanding and knowledge of the modality and new procedures as they evolve.
The following qualifications are required for this position:
1. Maintain current certification from the American Registry of Radiological Technologists (ARRT) and currently in compliance with continuing medical education (CME) requirements.
2. Ability to integrate diagnostic XR, laboratory results and patient history exam.
3. Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
4. The ability to provide excellent customer service with a high degree of professionalism while working in a high-volume, high-stress environment.
5. Ability to lift 50 lbs. without assistance as the position requires frequent moving of equipment and assisting patients onto exam tables, as well as bending, stooping and lifting.