A Coronary CT Angiogram (CCTA) allows you to exclude significant coronary artery disease with a 64-Slice CT scan.
- 40% of Elective Coronary Angiograms are Negative.
- CCTA is minimally invasive.
- Negative Predictive Value (NPV) is 98%.
- CCTA performed on a 64-Slice CT provides visualization of soft and calicified plaque.
This exam can be ordered by your Primary Care Physician.
- CCTA detects significant stenosis: Allowing appropriate referrals for Coronary Angiography.
- This exam is approved by Medicare – Billing CPT Code 0149T.
- Currently Suggested Clinical Indications:
- Suspected Coronary Atherosclerosis
- Abnormal EKG
- Atypical Chest Pain
- Shortness of Breath
Our CCTA Program is supervised by Eric Kraemer, MD, who received his fellowship training in Cardiac CT at Northwestern University.