Why Work at RDC?
Living in Reno and Working at RDC
Reno, “The Biggest Little City”, has a population of 235,000+ and is located on the eastern slope of the Sierra Nevada Mountains and boasts 250+ days of sunshine annually. Reno and the surrounding areas provide its residents endless recreation activities. Lake Tahoe is just minutes away and home to the largest concentration of ski areas in a 50 mile radius and boasts great summer activities. There is always something to do!
Annual events that take place in Reno area:
- Reno Tahoe Odyssey (178 mile relay run around the Reno-Tahoe region)
- Reno Rodeo
- Artown (entire month of July)
- Hot August Nights
- Rib Cook Off
- Burning Man
- Reno Air Races
- Great Balloon Race
- Street Vibrations
Working at RDC
Since 1985, Reno Diagnostic Centers has established itself as a leader in technology with highly skilled expertise and compassionate care. We pride ourselves on setting the bar in the field of medical imaging for northern Nevada. RDC has an illustrious list of “firsts” in the area in medical imaging:
- First MRI in the state of Nevada, 1985
- First open MRI in northern Nevada, 1996
- First PET imaging system in northern Nevada, 2000
- First digital mammography system in northern Nevada, 2001
- First digital mammography system with CAD in northern Nevada, 2004
- First 3T MRI scanner in northern Nevada, 2006
- First to offer 3D mammography in northern Nevada, 2015
Benefits of Working at RDC
RDC is the only free-standing medical imaging center in northern Nevada. Technologists and staff who works at RDC will work directly with the radiologists and management staff and feel like they are part of the team. The small feel employees experience lends to a positive work environment that makes RDC a great home for employees that want to feel they are part of the company’s success.
RDC offers employees:
- Benefits package
- Monthly bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Vacation/Days off
- Paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day & day after Thanksgiving, half day on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day.