Reno Diagnostic Centers is hiring a Part-Time and a PRN/on-call Mammography Technologist.
At Reno Diagnostic Centers, we focus on creating a supportive and high-functioning work environment where we can have fun while providing excellent service to our patients at an intensely quick pace. We are looking to add a strong team player who works well with others and understands the requirements of a high volume diagnostic center.
Under the supervision and direction of the Clinical Manager and Assistant Clinical Manager, the Mammography Technologist will be responsible for the independent operation of mammography equipment and will perform mammography exams under the supervision of the Radiologist. The Mammography Technologist is responsible for daily operations of the Mammography department, monitoring mammography equipment and reporting failures, and maintaining patient well-being and safety. The Mammography Technologist will maintain a high standard of medical ethics at all times and is self-motivated to increase levels of understanding and knowledge of the field.
The qualifications of the position require:
- Active certification with American Registry of Mammography Technologists (ARMT)
- Current state of Nevada license to practice Mammography
- An understanding of anatomy/physiology.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service with a high degree of professionalism while working in a high-volume, high-stress environment.
Since 1985, Northern Nevadans have put their trust in Reno Diagnostic Centers. We continue to be committed to earning that trust every day. We believe that there is more to advanced medical imaging than simply providing services to patients. It means providing our patients with the highest level of dignity and respect. It also means that our patients, referring physicians, and insurance companies should receive the most comprehensive medical imaging technology, the highest level of professional expertise in the industry, and the best patient care available.