Registered Nurse- Per Diem
Reno Diagnostic Centers are technologically advanced medical imaging centers and considered the benchmark for excellence in Northern Nevada in medical imaging. Our staff is committed to professional and caring services for our patients, referring physicians, and the community. When you are hired at RDC, you are joining a truly remarkable group of employees.
At Reno Diagnostic Centers, we focus on creating a supportive and high-functioning work environment where we can have fun while providing excellent service to our patients at an intensely quick pace. We are looking to add a strong team player who works well with others and understands the requirements of a high-volume diagnostic center. Here’s what a day looks like for a Nurse at RDC:
The Nurse is responsible for providing nursing services to patients, technologists, and physicians (radiologists) during diagnostic imaging procedures. The Nurse is also responsible for managing daily operational staff and workflow, maintaining and preparing relevant patient supplies, conducting tests, and using equipment for nurse-assisted diagnostic imaging procedures. This job involves the risk of exposure to blood and body fluids under the normal work routine.
- Current nurse certification from an accredited school of nursing and licensure as a Registered Nurse or Nurse Practitioner from the Nevada State Board of Nursing.
- Two to five years of experience in the Emergency Department (preferred) or Critical Care Unit/Intensive Care Unit.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support certification.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support certification.
- Current knowledge of sterile technique and supplies used during special exams.
- Familiarity with managing compliance programs, such as OSHA, HIPPA, AAAHC, and other medical practice/hospital compliance programs.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus, but not required.
Since 1985, Northern Nevadans have put their trust in Reno Diagnostic Centers. We continue to be committed to earning that trust every day. We believe that there is more to advanced medical imaging than simply providing services to patients. It means providing our patients with the highest level of dignity and respect. It also means that our patients, referring physicians, and insurance companies should receive the most comprehensive medical imaging technology, the highest level of professional expertise in the industry, and the best patient care available.
If you meet these qualifications and would like to support us in our mission by becoming part of our team, please submit your resume today!